Sunday 10 May 2009

ISP changes T&Cs and shafts mix upload project

Well, following from the last post. there is good news and there is bad news.

First the bad news:

I fianlly managed to get in touch with Pipex, my ISP, at a time when they weren't "upgrading" their systems and thus unable to access my customer details. I informed the foreign girl on the phone that I was unable to upload to my webspace. She indicated that I am limited to "one hundred embee" in her far-eastern accent. So the unlimited webspace I had when Pipex was still really Pipex, is now 100Mb under the new Tiscali regime. Arse.

So now the good news:

With about 7Gig already uploaded there I think I have done quite well. In addition to all the mixes that are already listed on the page (see my links list), there are about 30 more mixes already uploaded and each one of them needs linking, so will become a subject of a future blog posting!

No comments: