Monday 6 April 2009

hiatus

Just a quick note to apologise for the long delay since my last post.

Recently I've been very busy with work and home/family commitments, but in spite of Christmas, birthdays, caravan holidays and now upcoming Easter, plus a change of project at work and associated additional travel; in spite of all that, several new mixes have come out of the production line all the same.

But I currently cannot upload to my webspace and every time I ring my ISP they are in the middle of upgrading their system and are unable to access my account. (I don't know whether its the same upgrade lasting several weeks or whether I've just been very unlucky, but they are such imbeciles that nothing will let them strat from their scripted processes.

So, I shall return, but it may yet be a few weeks...

No comments: