Sunday 28 September 2008

Kicking Off

OK so now I've done the intros, I'll kick off with one of my mixes.
One I'm particularly proud of is my first attempt at a dubstep mix, which I did back in April
I don't have too many dubstep tunes, but I hope you'll agree those that I do have are pretty top notch. There is a fair variety in the mix, although it takes a while to really blow up.

download it here.

and here's the tracklist:

Burial - CD Intro
Loefah - Truly Dread
DJ Kudos - No Man's Land
Digital Mystikz - Give Jah Glory
Burial - Wounder
Vex'd - Bombardment Of Saturn
DJ Kudos - B-Town
Vex'd - Killing Floor
Alter Ego - Rocker (Plastician Remix)
Benga & Coki - Drumz West
Skream - Tortured Soul
Rossi B & Luca - Frequency 7
The Bug - Jah War (Loefah Remix)
DJ Kudos - There's A Party
Skream - Midnight Request Line
Rossi B & Luca - Nobody Knows
Slaughtermob - Pull Up
Benga & Coki - Night
Skream - Blue Eyez
Rusko - Jahova
More to come...

No comments: